Achieving success through the diversity of our people.
PreciousMD is a fast growing and highly innovative medical data analytics company.
PreciousMD improves the lives of cancer patients worldwide by enabling imaging-based diagnostics needed for personalized treatment pathways. We aim to solve the most critical issues in cancer care which will consequently reduce medical cost, prolong survival and improve quality of life. Our vision is to apply artificial intelligence to a wide range of cancer treatment pathways. As a starting point, now we are focusing on lung cancer.
The Company is based in London, UK, with a strong culture of remote collaborative working. As our team continues to grow, we are now looking to hire a number of software developers.
As a member of our product development team, you will:
· Collaborate and take initiative in an Agile team working on a quickly evolving product.
· Translate research code into products using Python.
· Practice good engineering, uphold high coding standards and proactively strive to improve the codebase and maintain technical documentations.
· Collaborate on troubleshooting issues and provide possible workarounds and solutions in a timely manner.
· Be an active and positive participant in team meetings, advocate for transparency and the sharing of knowledge across the organisation.
Skills and Qualifications
· Degree in computer science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent high attainment (2.1 minimum), or exceptional candidate with industry experience.
· 2+ years of professional development experience in Python.
· Experience with collaborative software development platforms such as GitHub.
· Experience in developing entire data analytic pipelines from data cleaning and pre-processing to model development (training/validating/testing) and output summarisation (e.g. visualisation of results, storing it in a tabular format, report generation, etc.)
· Familiarity with Deep Learning (DL) model architectures used for image analysis with a particular emphasis on medical image analysis (preferably lung CT scans), any previous experience in lung segmentation, lung nodule detection and/or lung nodule classification would be a significant plus.
· Familiarity with transfer learning, domain adaptation, and model fine tuning.
· Familiarity with traditional machine learning and image processing techniques.
· Familiarity with the medical device industry (clinical trial design, regulatory approvals, etc.) would be a plus.
· Software development lifecycle experience such as TDD, BDD, automation, and Agile experience (SCRUM/Kanban).
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Analytical, results focused with excellent problem-solving ability.
· Pro-active and adaptable team player with a can-do attitude.
· Ability to prioritise workloads and requirements, and able to focus work to a deadline
· Strong growth mindset and work ethics.
· Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
· Competitive salary.
· 25 days annual leave.
· A very sociable, supportive and highly motivated team.
· Employee stock option as human resource policy.
· Joining a growing start-up company in the health-tech industry, where you stand to impact and significantly improve people’s lives.
How to Apply
If you think PreciousMD should meet you, please send us your CV and covering letter (both in word or PDF format) by email to Info@Preciousmd.com.
Please note that PreciousMD will process the data provided by you only in order to perform the outlined recruitment exercise. For more details on what data we process and on what legal basis this happens please contact us at Job@Preciousmd.com
We welcome applications from all talented professionals and will consider each applicant on their individual merits. Browse through our current opportunity to find your place at PreciousMD and apply online.